Position: President & CEO
Personal Secret: Part of a crack commando unit sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit; promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, she survives as a soldier of fortune.
Helene Beilman-Werner brings over 20 years as an accomplished senior executive and healthcare leader. Prior to leading Zymeda Provider Solutions, Helene established a start-up infrastructure for a hospital system administration in support of existing managed care business. She has also been responsible for the creation of hospital/physician integration strategy in anticipation of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and Health Care Reform for various physician groups and hospitals.
- Served as President of Arcadian Management Services where she was responsible for the strategic direction and management of the MSO operation with annual revenue of $180M.
- Spent ten years as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Primary Provider Management Company, growing the organization from 25,000 members to over 240,000 during her tenure.
- Helped several start-up and turn-around companies including CalOptima, PruCare Senior Plan, FHP Senior Plan and Blue Cross government programs.
- Recognized as an industry leader and has testified before state regulatory, senate and assembly committees for positive changes in pending legislation and policy implementation.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from California State University, Long Beach, and FACHE board certification from the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Spirit animal: The Whale
Welp, that’s what the quiz says: “Strong inner voice — you are self-aware and don’t get involved in drama. You have strong bonds and emotional ties with those you love.”
But I think I’m more of a Bear: “Strong and confident. You are a natural-born leader, helpful, and often in charge.”
I think either one is a fairly accurate representation of my inner animal, but probably a combination of the two is more accurate! Not sure which animal is more stubborn, but that’s the one I would go with.